Let's assume the following:
1. You're a photographer.
2. Or at least you tell people you are, even though you probably still have to keep your day job.
3. You're on Instagram.
4. You're sick of filters, because everyone knows #nofilter is a $&@T$%* thing now.
5. You wanna add a fade to the shadows in your photos.
6. It's not because you actually like it yourself.
7. It's because you've seen that all the popular photos on Instagram these days, the ones that aren't women taking their clothes off, have a fade in the shadows.
8. You use Adobe Lightroom, but you just haven't got the right look so far.
9. And that's why you're here.
Still with me?